I want to report an error in signal copying - page 2

Vinicius Barenho Pereira:
Yes he told me the symbol was included in his list and active in the view, very strange.

It is strange indeed, something that makes me think that is something wrong in his broker's side.

Anyway, the answer is to use another broker/server setup, I don't see that issue resolved from MQL5.com side.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It is strange indeed, something that makes me think that is something wrong in his broker's side.

Anyway, the answer is to use another broker/server setup, I don't see that issue resolved from MQL5.com side.

Thank you for the feedback Eleni.

Yesterday the signal follower send orders manually to test it and worked fine. He can trade the symbol but not copy the signal.

Just a remember, 3 days ago he was copying the old contract symbol "WINV20" fine!

The answer's:
- "close your signal that has +1000 trades and start it fresh on another broker";
"move the client money to other broker" ;
- "mapping is working 70-80% of the time" ;

Those above are not the solution we (signal providers, developers and customers) are waiting from you Metaquotes.
We promote yours services everyday, we pay you, all we expect are flawless signal copy and services.

Best regards,

Vinicius Barenho Pereira:

Thank you for the feedback Eleni.

Yesterday the signal follower send orders manually to test it and worked fine. He can trade the symbol but not copy the signal.

Just a remember, 3 days ago he was copying the old contract symbol "WINV20" fine!

The answer's:
- "close your signal that has +1000 trades and start it fresh on another broker";
"move the client money to other broker" is not interesting for nobody.
- "mapping is working 70-80% of the time"

Those are not the solution we (signal providers, developers and customers) are waiting from you Metaquotes as we promote yours services everyday, we pay you, all we expect are flawless signal copy and services.

Best regards,

When I say try with another broker, I mean the subscriber not you.

My recommendation about using well known brokers was meant for signal providers, but not in your specific case, for future reference.

The fact that the problem started after the change of the instrument in the broker's side, indicates that this was not caused by MQL5.com mapping.

Eleni Anna Branou:

When I say try with another broker, I mean the subscriber not you.

My recommendation about using well known brokers was meant for signal providers, but not in your specific case, for future reference.

The fact that the problem started after the change of the instrument in the broker's side, indicates that this was not caused by MQL5.com mapping.

I'll try to contact them ( <Deleted> ) again to explain;

Thank you for the feedback Eleni, have a nice weekend.

Cheers from Brazil