Looking for MQL5 indicator code of ANY oscillator that has a moving average applied to it

Can't seem to find an example anywhere. For example, I'd like to have the RSI indicator with a moving average on top of it. Any oscillator is fine, once I have an example I can adapt it to my own needs.

Thanks

telstrareg :

Can't seem to find an example anywhere. For example, I'd like to have the RSI indicator with a moving average on top of it. Any oscillator is fine, once I have an example I can adapt it to my own needs.

Thanks

RSIOnMAOnRSI

Indicator idea

Display three lines in one subwindow: RSI, RSI calculated for Moving Average and Moving Average calculated for RSI

RSIOnMAOnRSI

Figure: 1. Indicator 'RSIOnMAOnRSI'

Vladimir Karputov:
RSIOnMAOnRSI

Indicator idea

Display three lines in one subwindow: RSI, RSI calculated for Moving Average and Moving Average calculated for RSI

This is exactly what i am looking for. Vlad i sent you a message about this.can you help

Vladimir Karputov:
RSIOnMAOnRSI

Indicator idea

I read somewhere that you can put the handle of the original indicator in place of ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE in the MA.