Quarterly and Yearly Charts.

Does anyone know how to get higher time frames 
like quarterly and yearly on MT5?  I see programs
on the market area for seconds and ticks.  I figured MT5 would have this easily but apparently not.  Hell I'd pay a programmer if it can be done.  
I'm new to this platform and would greatly appreciate any help.  

I am experiencing deja vu here.

I am sure that I have seen this topic at least twice before already, making this at least the third.

Are you posting a topic, deleting it after a few days and then reposting it as a new topic?

If you are, please stop.

If I see this topic posted again, I will delete it.

Keith Watford:

I am experiencing deja vu here.

I am sure that I have seen this topic at least twice before already, making this at least the third.

Are you posting a topic, deleting it after a few days and then reposting it as a new topic?

If you are, please stop.

If I see this topic posted again, I will delete it.

I had it here once but accidentally deleted it earlier while updating it.  Not sure how, so I reposted it.  No need to be salty bro.  If you can't help just keep scrolling.  Only looking for some help.

Razial187:
I had it here once but accidentally deleted it earlier while updating it.  Not sure how, so I reposted it.  No need to be salty bro.  If you can't help just keep scrolling.  Only looking for some help.

Please don't call me "bro". I am not your "bro" and don't tell me to keep scrolling.

One of my tasks as a moderator is to try and keep the forum free of spam and duplicated topics. I am not being salty, I am just doing what is expected of me.

I don´t know what´s up with metaquotes.

If they decided to add more timeframes in MT5 (obviously because of thousands of requests for having alternative timeframes), why HARD CODE the flipping thing?

Leave to the user to type the desired timeframe.

For example if you press enter on the chart, you can type the timeframe, but you can only choose what they wanted you to.

Is it so hard to offer the option for quarterly or yearly timeframes? No. This is a very very basic customization option in any decent charting software.

Why in the minutes section there isn´t a 45min timeframe? But there is 1, 2, 3 lol... wtf.

It is just a dumb decision that cripples the platform.

Even other simple chart customization options like choosing the width of the price bar, hiding the open marker of a bar (so you would get a HLC type of bar) are absent.