Download EA purchased from the MT4 terminal

Hi
I bought the E.A. <...>

I have already made 3 activations, and I have 3 more available for download at MQL5.COM (print1)

as you can see on print2 - i tried to download it twice via my metatrader4 terminal and was unable to install. but despite the error, the metatrader counted yet another activation. I tried again, gave the same error and counted another activation again.

that is: I lost two installations.

I need your help, I want to download the E.A. in my new terminal and it is not being possible.
Files:

Activations may be lost because of Windows updates.
Besides, the Market tab is using Internet Explorer (and IE environment) so you should have the latest IE version installed on computer.

For example, I re-installed Internet Explorer for the same 11 version because I had some issue with the product which I bought.

Sergey Golubev :

thanks for your time

I'm trying to download EA directly from my metatrader4, as I did the previous times, but the error I sent in PRINT appears

You can try to check Community tab (the correct login should be confirmed by the journal/logs), and check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your PC by the latest version, for example - version 11), and more.

Besides, you can look at the journal/logs (because every error should be written/explained on the logs).
Because your "Installation is failed" screenshot is not enough to say about reason of this error (no any technical proofs; so you should go to the many factors to receive the information about "why").

Sergey Golubev :

You can try to check the Community tab (the correct login must be confirmed by the diary / logs) and check Internet Explorer (it must be installed on your PC by the latest version, for example - version 11) and much more.

In addition, you can consult the diary / logs (because each error must be written / explained in the logs). Because your "Installation failed" screenshot is not enough to tell you why this error occurred (no technical proof; therefore, you must go to the various factors to receive "why" information).

thank you.

now i managed to download it.