if i have a "created signal " at mql5.com will it have limited functions until i have fully registered as a "seller ".

..... and does it mean that "personal documents " and "selfie" have to be included in registration for the "created signal" to work . that for the signal to become fully operative you have to 

register as a "seller" . 

Paul Macques:

..... and does it mean that "personal documents " and "selfie" have to be included in registration for the "created signal" to work . that for the signal to become fully operative you have to 

register as a "seller" . 

Yes, it will not be available for a paid subscription until you complete your registration as a seller.

If you are talking about your free/demo signals, they are available already.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, it will not be available for a paid subscription until you complete your registration as a seller.

If you are talking about your free/demo signals, they are available already.

hi Eleni , i am glad to be a follower of your details and am becoming fluent and influential in many of the details in my four years progress of trading structure . will my 'private signal' work without having        to register as a 'seller' . can the platform run four charts and four EA separately for each chart ? . neither the SL or TP on any of the EA robots responds to the SL-55 points ;TP 555  for EURUSD ;

if the authorisation details of host server to windows 10 explorer browser  have given the home server continued access to the web server , will it also mean it are not the reason why the SL , TP, trailing            stop loss , trailing take profit are not working but that i am missing some other small detail ! 

thanks for further support . 

open threshold = 30 ; close threshold = 100 ; trading lots = 0.001 ; can these settings be sufficient for successful trading the EURUSD ? 

thanks ,   paul macques  

Paul Macques:

hi Eleni , i am glad to be a follower of your details and am becoming fluent and influential in many of the details in my four years progress of trading structure . will my 'private signal' work without having        to register as a 'seller' . can the platform run four charts and four EA separately for each chart ? . neither the SL or TP on any of the EA robots responds to the SL-55 points ;TP 555  for EURUSD ;

if the authorisation details of host server to windows 10 explorer browser  have given the home server continued access to the web server , will it also mean it are not the reason why the SL , TP, trailing            stop loss , trailing take profit are not working but that i am missing some other small detail ! 

thanks for further support . 

open threshold = 30 ; close threshold = 100 ; trading lots = 0.001 ; can these settings be sufficient for successful trading the EURUSD ? 

thanks ,   paul macques  

A private signal is going to give you all the monitoring data and statistics about your trading account, but it will not be available for subscription by other members.

Usually you can easily run 4 charts and 4 EAs on your MT4/5 terminal without any problem, unless they are very 'heavy' and computer power consuming, something that it is very very rare.

I don't understand your other technical questions, maybe some other friend can help.

i tried to register as a signal provider

i want to register a new signal but my account is stuck at "waiting for seller confirmation" and so I got automatically rejected 

plz help me 

Hatim Yahy:

i tried to register as a signal provider

i want to register a new signal but my account is stuck at "waiting for seller confirmation" and so I got automatically rejected 

plz help me 

We can't help you here, contact the Service Desk.