When MQL would not like developer

Hi This is developer . 

Just 5 Month joined here to develop.

i was banned 5 time. i think because really i did not know exactly each detailed rules, so in 3 first time i give right to the company.

some actions like, sharing "Contact Number", cooperating with decompiled Code(jobs) are violet of rules.

i spent two times banned because of this two issue, and then i got understood. so i DID NOT REPEATED AGIAN.

one of the main issue of mql is that, they don't prepare to you exactly which action may upset them from you and you will break they rules UNWILLING !

they said me because you break the rules 5 times you wont be able to develop anymore! i say OK. it was much better to say me please don't come here ! BUT don't take me as guilty man who breaks the rule

and they say "BECAUSE this is 5 time" Then you can not continue

The question : When and where you said that 5 time is threshold? 

again i accept my 3 times break rule because i was novice, but i am sure some moderator has mistaken about me and there is NO WAY to Prove MQL

This was Only job that i have and if i understood they are like this i did not enter from first and was searched another job, but Now it affect in all my life !

thank MQL you do a GREAT JOB WITH DEVELOPER !

MOEIN MANSOURI: The question : When and where you said that 5 time is threshold?

Only one question asked. There is no threshold. Five times? I think they were more than generous with you.

Five bans in five months; someone at the service desk decided enough is enough and banned you.

We are users here, just like you. We can do nothing for you.

William Roeder:

Only one question asked. There is no threshold. Five times? I think they were more than generous with you.

Five bans in five months; someone at the service desk decided enough is enough and banned you.

We are users here, just like you. We can do nothing for you.

but i think this is political of company that never clear the rules so when a developer grew they have wide hand to stop and limit him. 

if you read my sentence i told i did not break any rules

but yeah, maybe there is some hidden rule that Only moderators like you know that. so whenever you like you can ban anybody without reason. you right

I am not a moderator. The moderators on this forum are users just like you. They just have a couple extra buttons to manage this forum. They didn't ban you from this forum; you are still posting.

Stop complaining here, no one on this forum can help you.