Demo EA doesn't show up in list

I'm suddenly not seeing the EA's I choose to demo in my list in MT4. When I click on the Demo button under the EA website, it opens a dialogue box asking me wether I have MT4 or not - I click yes and MT4 opens. But the EA is not present. I've tried closing and opening MT4 terminal, but doesn't help. I've tried with 2 different EA's. 

Anybody else have this issue?

/Christopher

sva099:

I'm suddenly not seeing the EA's I choose to demo in my list in MT4. When I click on the Demo button under the EA website, it opens a dialogue box asking me wether I have MT4 or not - I click yes and MT4 opens. But the EA is not present. I've tried closing and opening MT4 terminal, but doesn't help. I've tried with 2 different EA's. 

Anybody else have this issue?

/Christopher

You should locate the EA in your Market tab of your Terminal/Toolbox window in MT4/5 terminal and download/install it there.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your sva099 username and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You should locate the EA in your Market tab of your Terminal/Toolbox window in MT4/5 terminal and download/install it there.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your sva099 username and not your email.

Hi,

The Market tab is apparently empty, but I'm logged in correctly with my MQL login. Every other tab is populated, but the Market tab is empty. 

Is there a way to log out and log back in? 

sva099:

Hi,

The Market tab is apparently empty, but I'm logged in correctly with my MQL login. Every other tab is populated, but the Market tab is empty. 

Is there a way to log out and log back in? 

I figured it out. I had to delete all .dat files in my community folder and restart MT4. All good now