How to get the buffer codes of an Indicator (EX4) ?

Hello Guys!

I have an ex4 (compiled) file of an indicator whihc generates buy and sell signals and draw arrows on the chart. How is it possible to extract that part of the code that generates signals? If I have those codes, I can use it in my EA as iCustome.

Should I have the source file to see the signalling code lines?

Thanks in advance

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Pezhman Zamani: How is it possible to extract that part of the code that generates signals?
    You don't. You can't.

There has been zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since Build 600+ 2014.02.03
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

Pezhman Zamani:
Hello Guys!

I have an ex4 (compiled) file of an indicator whihc generates buy and sell signals and draw arrows on the chart. How is it possible to extract that part of the code that generates signals? If I have those codes, I can use it in my EA as iCustome.

You don't need the source code to access buffer values with iCustom()