Loaded market EA on wrong PC

I purchased a market EA from work computer.

But I need to enable and run the EA on my home computer.

I did see the EA in the terminal on my work computer but have not attached the EA.

Will I be able to run the EA from my home PC or will I need to delete the EA from my work PC terminal

then attempt to install on my home PC?

It is my understanding that I can only install on one PC (at a time)

but can install to several platforms.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you.

It depends on how many activations do you have.
Because one activation is per computer (hardware + software/Windows OS).
I think - you will need to spend the other activation to download and install it on your home computer (on Metatrader instances installed on your home computer).

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I paid for a product and it is no longer available in the market

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.17 08:57

If you are still have activations so you can install the product even if the product was deleted from the Market after your purchasing.

Make sure that you login to Community tab using your forum login/password (your forum login is princepawn).
And you should have Internet explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having IE version 11).

if you can not find the product in your Metatrader tab so use search function in the top right corner of Metatrader.

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

Sergey Golubev:

It depends on how many activations do you have.
Because one activation is per computer (hardware + software/Windows OS).
I think - you will need to spend the other activation to download and install it on your home computer (on Metatrader instances installed on your home computer).

----------------

Well you are exactly correct! I came home and loaded it and now have 8 of 10 activations available.

Thank you sir.