VPS gets stopped even on starting, this happened after the change of server

Hi,

I changed the server & said Move after that the VPS never starts always stops after 3 minutes of trying to start & says stopped.

what has to be done, please let know?

Thanks,

Kiran

Did you made a synchronization (migration) of your EAs attached to the charts or your signal subscription after moving to the other VPS server?
Make synchronization (migration), and everything will be started.

Sergey Golubev:
Did you made a synchronization (migration) of your EAs attached to the charts or your signal subscription after moving to the other VPS server?
Make synchronization (migration), and everything will be started.

Hi Sergey, I didn't sync EA, just tried to start the server after i changed the server, think it took almost a hour or 2, now am able to start the server, it looks fine now.
It might have took time to migrate the settings from one server to another server.

Thanks on your inputs

karthi2511:

Hi Sergey, I didn't sync EA, just tried to start the server after i changed the server, think it took almost a hour or 2, now am able to start the server, it looks fine now.
It might have took time to migrate the settings from one server to another server.

Thanks on your inputs

The server will start on first synchronization/migration with some EA, indicators etc.

You can only start a migrated setup that you had previously stopped/paused.