How I do know the modelling of the Tester using MQL5 program?

I am trying to check if the modelling is every real tick based or not. Sometimes, I have tested the EA of Every Tick modelling. But that is not reliable method. Hence, I want to stop testing if the modelling selected is not Every real tick based.

How can I identify it inside my program?

Say anything I can do inside OnTesterInit() function or any other way. Please suggest.

jaffer wilson:

I am trying to check if the modelling is every real tick based or not. Sometimes, I have tested the EA of Every Tick modelling. But that is not reliable method. Hence, I want to stop testing if the modelling selected is not Every real tick based.

Say anything I can do inside OnTesterInit() function or any other way. Please suggest.

You mean if the users want to test your EA with a method other than Real Ticks ? how to block it?

jaffer wilson :

NO way.

Read the help: when testing in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode, if there is no data on some part, the tester simulates ticks on this part in the "Every tick" mode.

Lorentzos Roussos:

You mean if the users want to test your EA with a method other than Real Ticks ? how to block it?

Yes. That is what I mean to say.

Vladimir Karputov:

NO way.

Read the help: when testing in the "Every tick based on real ticks" mode, if there is no data on some part, the tester simulates ticks on this part in the "Every tick" mode.

But is there a way to check the modelling? As I will make an exception for the Every Tick. So the user can use Everytick or Every real tick. But not the OHLC. I hope I make sense. I have to block one type of modelling any how. Please can you help me?