EA for money management

i working on EA that someone ask me to do and i'm facing a issue on it. So i need your advise to help me fix it. First of all the client want the EA to get the order he will launch and do some thing with it. Now the problem i'm facing is i 'can't get this order. What i'm doing for now is to foreach the pending order and get the last order in the array of OrderTotal. So if you can help me to get the order the trader will lauch at that moment  that be helpful for me. Moreover the EA should block some orders but i don't now how to does it... Thanks

Julio Kavege:
 i working on EA that someone ask me to do and i'm facing a issue on it. So i need your advise to help me fix it. First of all the client want the EA to get the order he will launch and do some thing with it. Now the problem i'm facing is i 'can't get this order. What i'm doing for now is to foreach the pending order and get the last order in the array of OrderTotal. So if you can help me to get the order the trader will lauch at that moment  that be helpful for me. Moreover the EA should block some orders but i don't now how to does it... Thanks

Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, As conveyed earlier we have below jobs in pipeline........... (1) Text Box on Chart (Currently in Process) (2) COT Reports table on Chart. (3) Forex Calendar on Chart. (4) Virtual Pending Orders EA with Trade Panel and Messaging System. Apart from above jobs, I want to now create Windows like Menu Bar in terminal to execute all my EAs from...

1. Julio Kavege: i working on EA that someone ask me to do and i'm facing a issue on it. So i need your advise to help me fix it. First of all the client want the EA to get the order he will launch and do some thing with it. Now the problem i'm facing is i 'can't get this order. What i'm doing for now is to foreach the pending order and get the last order in the array of OrderTotal. So if you can help me to get the order the trader will lauch at that moment  that be helpful for me. Moreover the EA should block some orders but i don't now how to does it... Thanks

Your post is almost unintelligible. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.

2. You are working on an EA for someone but you haven't learned the language.
    MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

3. Julio Kavege: So i need your advise to help me fix it.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Always post all relevant code.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

You haven't stated a problem. Your want is unintelligible.

4. Julio Kavege: So if you can help me to get the order the trader will lauch at that moment 
    You can't see the future, you can't get "what the user will launch." And unless it is a pending order, it's do late after the fact.

5. Julio Kavege: Moreover the EA should block some orders but i don't now how to does it...
    Unless you can state requirements in concrete terms it can not be coded. And unless it is a pending order, it's do late after the fact.

Hi willian, i know that my question is a bit confused but i will attached  little code that explain it. For  your question about if i coding mql4  is yes but just for a while. For the question about the EA should block certain orders... i' m thinking about safety shields but i don't how to does it. thk. 
Files:
code.txt  7 kb