what i am doing..............????

my product in mq5 

not installed now in any plattform and mq5 he speake to me i spent the activation 5 times 

and he can not doing any thing why because the spent permanently .....

my product i can doing installation in my plattform...

any body can help me 

there is message of service desck

Support Team  2020.07.27 16:30

Please understand that there is no issue or an update.

When you activate a product, the activation is spent permanently, forever. It's not restored in case you de-install the platform/product. Please understand this?

You activated the product 5 times and you have spent all available activation's.

Thank you

Dr Waleed Mahdy: and he can not doing any thing why because the spent permanently .....
No one can help you. You buy it, and install it on your machine using one activation. You repeatedly used up all activations. No one can help you.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
          Unknown

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

my product in mq5 

not installed now in any plattform and mq5 he speake to me i spent the activation 5 times 

and he can not doing any thing why because the spent permanently .....

my product i can doing installation in my plattform...

any body can help me 

there is message of service desck

Support Team  2020.07.27 16:30

Please understand that there is no issue or an update.

When you activate a product, the activation is spent permanently, forever. It's not restored in case you de-install the platform/product. Please understand this?

You activated the product 5 times and you have spent all available activation's.

Thank you

Login into your MQL5 account with your: hazin1972 username and not your email, then proceed with your installation.

William Roeder:
No one can help you. You buy it, and install it on your machine using one activation. You repeatedly used up all activations. No one can help you.

now i am not installed any thing 

the product not installed and the system can not delete the old installation

now i am not used any activation and the system not delete the old activation

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account with your: hazin1972 username and not your email, then proceed with your installation.

i login with my account as hazin1972 with my password

and not get any change 

also i changed my password 2 times and the result is the same 

what i doing more 

there is problem in the mq5 system he not updated the activation of product 

i sure 

there is only occurs with one product not with all 

only one product

thanks