HLOC/4 Calculation

Hi;

Now, Indicator calculation in Metatrader5 has bellow methods:

Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price (HL/2), Typical Price (HLC/3), Weighted Close (HLCC/4)

But some other same software hase HLOC/4 method.

It's need to add not only HLOC/4 but also add «Real Weighted» calculation to Metatrader5.

«Real Weighted» per Bar = SUM(Lot * Price) / SUM(Lot)  or  SUM(Tick * Price) / SUM(Tick)

Can anyone propose a viable solution to this issue?

Saed Modarresi :
Can anyone propose a viable solution to this issue?

If you have MQL5 language, write your own price calculation algorithm.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you have MQL5 language, write your own price calculation algorithm.

I have written my own computational algorithm, but the speed of its execution is never as fast as the algorithms embedded in the system.

On the other hand, other platforms offer this feature and it is not worthy that MQL5 lags behind in this competition.

Saed Modarresi:

I have written my own computational algorithm, but the speed of its execution is never as fast as the algorithms embedded in the system.

On the other hand, other platforms offer this feature and it is not worthy that MQL5 lags behind in this competition.

If you implement all the wishes of users in the terminal, the terminal will turn into a clumsy monster. You have been provided with the powerful MQL5 language - you can implement anything. You already in several topics complain about speed - but you do not show the measurement results. I am guessing that your problem is in your computer's very old and weak hardware.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you implement all the wishes of users in the terminal, the terminal will turn into a clumsy monster. You have been provided with the powerful MQL5 language - you can implement anything. You already in several topics complain about speed - but you do not show the measurement results. I am guessing that your problem is in your computer's very old and weak hardware.

Your explanation and conclusions are absolutely correct.

I work on 4 different computers with different speeds and different connections to the Internet

Considering that I have installed MetaTrader5 software three times on each computer, including one original and two custom versions for two different brokers, I can practically view 12 different modes of metaTrader5's delicate behavior.

My simultaneous access to computers is very slow and relatively fast computers make me see, report some flaws in this great platform.

It is interesting that you have got the right result without knowing these things and based solely on my reports.

Reporting defects can lead to system improvements, although some reports are repetitive or useless. It is important not to ignore even the smallest ones and, more thoroughly, transfer what we see to this forum.

It is clear that according to the current procedure, if there is a solution for a question or report, we are told that if there is a new case, it will be transferred to the creators and supporters as appropriate.

Saed Modarresi :

Please don't chat - this is the technical forum. If you have a question, please provide technical data. Without technical data, it is not necessary to publish opuses from the text.