New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1280 - page 2

weyhub: iRSI code doesn't work on demo/real trading . What to do?
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              When asking about code

2. Post your code that shows the problem and after we verify it, then you post here.
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

William Roeder:
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
              When asking about code

2. Post your code that shows the problem and after we verify it, then you post here.
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Don't rush to claim that you have found a bug.
    Questions Not To Ask
              My program doesn't work. I think system facility X is broken.

I think it's not meaningless since I stated that same codes were running perfectly on MT4 build 1260s. Still runs on 1260. You can't just crop a part of the sentence as you wish and give me a lesson about it. There is no errors in code that shows a problem. No errors. My EA uses RSI conditions to trade. On build 1280, it just bypass those conditions on real/demo. But in the backtest, it runs okay as it's supposed to be. the code is okay. I would like to have an explanation book or update reports between 1260 and 1280. 

Also check the codes and images.

Here is the RSI function. I didn't add the variables. They are also okay too.

void i_RSI3_On_void()
{
   double ib_avr, SgRSI4dn, SgRSI4up;
   bars_g_tfRSI_minor               =  iTime(NULL, g_tfRSI_minor,1);                                 
   barNext                          =  true;
   SgRSI3                           =  0;
   ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE applied_price =  PRICE_OPEN;
   ib_minor                         =  NormalizeDouble(iRSI(Symbol(), g_tfRSI_minor, i_RSIperiodMinor, applied_price, iBarShift(NULL, g_tfRSI_minor, iTime(NULL, 0, 1))), Digits);
   ib_middle                        =  NormalizeDouble(iRSI(Symbol(), g_tfRSI_middle, i_RSIperiodMiddle, applied_price, iBarShift(NULL, g_tfRSI_middle, iTime(NULL, 0, 1))), Digits);
   ib_major                         =  NormalizeDouble(iRSI(Symbol(), g_tfRSI_major, i_RSIperiodMajor, applied_price, iBarShift(NULL, g_tfRSI_major, iTime(NULL, 0, 1))), Digits);
   ib_avr                           = (ib_minor + ib_middle + ib_major)
   SgRSI4dn                         = EMPTY_VALUE; 
   SgRSI4up                         = EMPTY_VALUE;

if (  (!i_RSIMinor_lvl_On    || (ib_minor >= i_RSIoverB_Minor_lvl))
      && (!i_RSIMiddle_lvl_On   || (ib_middle >= i_RSIoverB_Middle_lvl))
      && (!i_RSIMajor_lvl_On    || (ib_major >= i_RSIoverB_Major_lvl)) 
      && (ib_avr >= i_RSIoverB_Average_lvl)
      )
      SgRSI4dn = ib_avr;
      //
   if (  (!i_RSIMinor_lvl_On  || (ib_minor <= i_RSIoverS_Minor_lvl))
      && (!i_RSIMiddle_lvl_On || (ib_middle <= i_RSIoverS_Middle_lvl))
      && (!i_RSIMajor_lvl_On  || (ib_major <= i_RSIoverS_Major_lvl))
      && (ib_avr <= i_RSIoverS_Average_lvl)
      )   
         SgRSI4up = ib_avr;
   if (SgRSI4up != EMPTY_VALUE) SgRSI3 = 1;                                    
   if (SgRSI4dn != EMPTY_VALUE) SgRSI3 =-1;
}
I also added a real account results of build 1260 and backtest of build 1280. They look same right? Yes. They have to be like this. But when I go live on build 1280, it just bypasses my RSI function and open orders without filtering RSI.
Files:

@MetaQuotes exist problem with MT5 and MT4

The symbolName in mt5 is 32int but int mt4  is max 12 characters.

Eg.

After the WTI negative issues where mt4 not have implemented negative prices btw, brokers implemented strategy to change instruments with new settlements.

for example: commodityUSDWTIOIL and after CME in short time changed contracts, the brokers need to add new parallel instrument, then for this was commodityUSDWTIOIL. (with dot) after this commodityUSDWTIOIL_ ("_" character). Then they start in mt4 commodityWTI and commodityWTI_ and fail. This made changes for feed data in mt5, and for regulations and regulator whole policy agrements, etc. around symbol information for clients. When legal departemnt acepted, then they discover problems, this made again changes to provide info to market regulator and clients, and 3-5times.. bot.. regulator and clients confused.

This expecting 2 diffrent sources feed for supply data feed for mt4 and mt5 around this same instrument in case cane be one and one bridge/plugin.

Some brokers offer both mt4 and mt5 and using this some feed source and liqidity provider, and in this type phliosophy exist problem. This same when data should be imported or used symbol in mql4, the code not working with symbol if character is more than 12, this made EA/Indicator bugs. User importing data betwen mt4 and mt5..

Some brokers offer additional data around sentiment, etc. this made disonanse if they can put "clear symbol name" and combining with some shorcuts (eg. InstaForex, etc.)

Need to check this and update here.

I'm sugesting to solve this by quick change in market window max 64 characters or best 128 characters. Not sense to limit to 12 in case of problems around grouping symbols

MetaQuotes:

The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Thursday, November 26, 2020. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements

@ MetaQuotes
Notify of Metatrader 4 Build 1285 (Android) doesn't work, although no problem in earlier versions. But after update today to 1285, the app cannot get notification from my desktop terminal. After uninstallation and new installation, the app cannot show me a MQID. The feedback is somehow like: "Notify service could not be registered. Please check your internet connection and try again later." (My translation from German) But my connection is totally okay. Because rest of Build 1285 works.

Could you please fix it? Thanks!