My VPS was Cancelled, It was purchased yesterday, please undo cancellation or refund the funds

Hi, Please reactivate my vps, not sure why it cancelled on its own, please help.

Patrick Lee:
Hi, Please reactivate my vps, not sure why it cancelled on its own, please help.

I don't think that MQL5 VPS can be cancelled on its own.

If you have cancelled it by accident, the remaining subscription time has been credited to your MQL5 account as free minutes.

In any other case, you may contact the Service Desk.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think that MQL5 VPS can be cancelled on its own.

If you have cancelled it by accident, the remaining subscription time has been credited to your MQL5 account as free minutes.

In any other case, you may contact the Service Desk.

Thank you for your reply, I already tried the service desk, since i was limited on the options available for the vps issue.

I tried moving the vps service to another broker which is when it cancelled itself. 

Thanks,

I have the same problem I canceled a pay VPS and now can not active it again

THE ANH VU #:

I have the same problem I canceled a pay VPS and now can not active it again

If you cancelled your MQL5 VPS you cannot activate the same subscription again, but you can use the remaining VPS time as free minutes if you Register a Virtual Server again and you choose the free minutes as the subscription option.

in past i changed my broker, but forgot to change the broker information on the vps for 2 days. In that time the vps cancelled itself. I can only guess that if the vps does not receive any signals, or requests from the vps to update from the broker are rejected, the vps might cancel itself. at least this is how i guess is what happened to me. But as Eleni said, the remaining vps time was credited on my account, so I was able to use those use those free minutes when i opened a new vps sub.

Hey guys. Something weird has happened to me and now I can't seem to solve it.

I pay two VPS rentals, one from Broker A and one from Broker B. Both of them were being charged on the same credit card, and auto renewed.

I wanted to change the credit card, so I first cancelled the auto renewal for Broker A and the subscription, in order to let it expire and then re-subscribe again with the new card one day later.

But now that it's expired, all the VPS buttons are greyed out, there's no Register Virtual Server option under my account and I cannot move the VPS subscription from Broker B to A ( it was a last resort attempt). I can't rent a VPS anymore with this Broker A.

How can I solve this? I contacted the broker's customer support and they told me they're not offering support for Metatrader5's VPS anymore. So I'm on my own to fix this.

I've added funds to my MQL5 account manually through the website, but even then, no VPS options appear for Broker A.

Is there any cache I can clean? Anything I can do on my side? I'm using metatrader 5 for macOS Monterrey 12.2.1.

Vinicius San #:

Hey guys. Something weird has happened to me and now I can't seem to solve it.

I pay two VPS rentals, one from Broker A and one from Broker B. Both of them were being charged on the same credit card, and auto renewed.

I wanted to change the credit card, so I first cancelled the auto renewal for Broker A and the subscription, in order to let it expire and then re-subscribe again with the new card one day later.

But now that it's expired, all the VPS buttons are greyed out, there's no Register Virtual Server option under my account and I cannot move the VPS subscription from Broker B to A ( it was a last resort attempt). I can't rent a VPS anymore with this Broker A.

How can I solve this? I contacted the broker's customer support and they told me they're not offering support for Metatrader5's VPS anymore. So I'm on my own to fix this.

I've added funds to my MQL5 account manually through the website, but even then, no VPS options appear for Broker A.

Is there any cache I can clean? Anything I can do on my side? I'm using metatrader 5 for macOS Monterrey 12.2.1.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your vrsanches login and NOT your email or any other.

You can see your active MQL5 VPS subscription here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Also if you've cancelled some subscription before it expired, the remaining VPS time has been credited to your MQL5 account as free minutes, so if you try to register a MQL5 VPS again you will see some thousands minutes free time.