Customise my Imported Trading History

Hi there,

I have added my MT4 account to be a signal provider, however I have a small problem.  For the first few months of my trading career, I was playing around with a few different trading systems with a very small account balance, which were very no profitable to say the least.  However, after 3 months of refining my strategy, I now have a very profitable system that has an average return of about 15% per month.  

I have imported my history to be a signal provider, unfortunately the first 3 months of my history is making my signal provider look really bad.  Is there any way that I can only show my history back to December, 2012, and leave out the first 3 months of my history???  Any help is highly appreciated.

puppet81:

Hi there,

I have added my MT4 account to be a signal provider, however I have a small problem.  For the first few months of my trading career, I was playing around with a few different trading systems with a very small account balance, which were very no profitable to say the least.  However, after 3 months of refining my strategy, I now have a very profitable system that has an average return of about 15% per month.  

I have imported my history to be a signal provider, unfortunately the first 3 months of my history is making my signal provider look really bad.  Is there any way that I can only show my history back to December, 2012, and leave out the first 3 months of my history???  Any help is highly appreciated.

There is no way with your current account. Only thing you can do it to use a new account.