How to determine price open above or below icustom

Hi chaps, I am working on an EA which is based on a few set criteria to decide to open a position or not. One of them is the icustom function below. 

iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price,0,2);

double BuyPrev = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price,0,2);
   double Buy = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price,0,1);

double SellPrev = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price,1,2);
   double Sell = iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price,1,1);

It is hull moving average. 

I need a code to decide price is open above or below this line. 

Many Thanks 

chuchu777: I need a code to decide price is open above or below this line.
Get price, compare. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William Roeder:
Get price, compare. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

William, you can choose to say nothing you know? That's an option. What I posted is clear enough from my perspective. Dont know how philosophical answer is helping here. Every 'want' is an attempt to solve a 'problem' no? Take a look at my track record, I paid when I need to. I copied my code, I cannot post a whole lines codes here. Doesn't help anyone understand the issue so I thought.