Practice/ Coding Resources

Hello All,
    Does anyone know of any good Coding Resources to Practice and learn from? Quizzes/Tests would be great as well. 

Resources i am currently using include:

Book: Expert Advisor Programming for Meta Trader 4 by Andrew R. Young. 

Udemy.com Instructors Mohsen Hassan & Kirill Eremenko 

Youtube Channels MQL4Tutorial & Jimdandy1958

The Mql4 website and forum.

I have zero coding background as I'm a Biochemist by trade but i am trying to learn as much as possible and practice. 

My issue is that i don't have a strong foundation and understanding of all the varies Functions, Structures, and Operators. 

I am currently trying to make a class function but am struggling with it and I know it's because i need to work on my understanding and practice more. 

Any advice/Help would be much appreciated. 

Thank you

Cheers!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...