I just opened a demo account <broker name removed> but if I try to log-in into it from MT5, searching in brokers list always bring me Metaquote-Demo nothing else !

I just opened a demo account <broker name removed> but if I try to log-in into it from MT5, searching in brokers list always bring me Metaquote-Demo nothing else !

First I don't know how to log-off from my current Metaquote 10K demo account. 

If I go from MT5 to Open an account, MT5 ask me to choose my broker in a list of brokers, No list appears except Metaquotes.

Easy request, just want to log-off from my Demo Metaquotes and Log-in to a new Demo <broker name removed> account.

Help ! and thanks in advance for the support.

Denis

Have you tried:

1. Right mouse click on accounts
  2. Open account
  3. Enter your broker in the search line
  4. Press "Find Your Broker"
This finds your broker on my MT5

When I try to open demo account of <broker name removed> so it is redirected me to the webpage of <broker name removed>.
I mean: we can not open demo account without visiting their website.

Some brokers allow to open demo account directly from MT5, some of them - not.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

Carl Schreiber:

Have you tried:

1. Right mouse click on accounts
  2. Open account
  3. Enter your broker in the search line
  4. Press "Find Your Broker"
This finds your broker on my MT5

that's what I did, no result other than Metaquote

resolved. Tks

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.