Why, some indicator does not appear on MT4 chart?

Why, some indicator does not appear on MT4 chart?

sometimes we have them in the wrong folder.

Make sure they are installed in proper place, ie, 'Open Data Folder', MQ4, indicators. 

yes, I make sure this installed in proper place in folder "Market"!

I'm all right!
I do not know, because some indicators do not show up, and others appear without problem!

Does the indicator?

herhmp:

yes, I make sure this installed in proper place in folder "Market"!

I'm all right!
I do not know, because some indicators do not show up, and others appear without problem!

Does the indicator?

maybe its an old Version of The indicator. Sometimes i have The same Problem. It because The metatrader was updated and then You cant use The old indicators. If You wanna use them dont update metatrader.

wienerschinken:
maybe its an old Version of The indicator. Sometimes i have The same Problem. It because The metatrader was updated and then You cant use The old indicators. If You wanna use them dont update metatrader.
yes you are right. the only reason why such a problem is because you upgrade your metatrader. well for me if i have such challenge and the indicator is important to me, i pay 10 dollars for to be upgraded for me.

Keep in mind that the newer Metatrader build uses the AppData folder so you will have to go to Files -> Open Data Folder rather than going to your C:/ drive and then finding the programs files. It is a different path now even though the folders exist in both places.