Realistic demo?

Hi, complete novice here. Day two on MT4 demo. Is this trading day based on any kind of reality? It doesn’t seem so. I’m assuming these lot sizes would be considered too risky? 

My main question is since the market is so volitile what keeps traders from not just sitting on a trade and waiting for it to come back to a desired level to profit? 

DeezyMT4:
Hi, complete novice here. Day two on MT4 demo. Is this trading day based on any kind of reality? It doesn’t seem so. I’m assuming these lot sizes would be considered too risky? 

My main question is since the market is so volitile what keeps traders from not just sitting on a trade and waiting for it to come back to a desired level to profit? 

It is scalping and some short time frame positions, if you can have very good risk management, and more importantly the right mind to execute your risk management when market goes for spikes then this is achievable.

Since you are complete novice here, I would suggest you not to do the same trade as above. Without a lot of experience in scalping you will not be able to do something like above.