searching through the complete history of an acoount

as you know the OrdersHistoryTotal() function returns the closed orders in history based on the history tab settings...

now say i want to search through all the orders in history no matter what kind of limitations they are ....

if i make a loop with OrdersHistoryTotal() it searches thorugh the history that is shown to the user in terminal based on the users settings .... i want to search all of the history from the begining  regardless of the settings or limitations...how to do that?

thank u in advance

1. Farvardin Faili: as you know the OrdersHistoryTotal() function returns the closed orders in history based on the history tab settings...
    1. Do not assume history has only closed orders.
                OrderType() == 6, 7 in the history pool? - MQL4 programming forum

2. Do not assume history is ordered by date, it's not.
                Could EA Really Live By Order_History Alone? (ubzen) - MQL4 programming forum 2012.04.21
                Taking the last profit and storing it in a variable | MQL4 - MQL4 programming forum #3 2020.06.08

3. Total Profit is OrderProfit() + OrderSwap() + OrderCommission(). Some brokers don't use the Commission/Swap fields. Instead, they add balance entries. (Maybe related to Government required accounting/tax laws.)
                "balance" orders in account history - Day Trading Techniques - MQL4 programming forum

Broker History
      FXCM
      Commission - <TICKET>
      Rollover - <TICKET>

>R/O - 1,000 EUR/USD @0.52

#<ticket>  N/A
      OANDA
      Balance update
      Financing (Swap: One entry for all open orders.)
  2. Farvardin Faili: . i want to search all of the history from the begining  regardless of the settings or limitations...how to do that?
    Your question is like: how do I drive to the store; you get in the car and drive. How do you search history; you do an OrderSelect loop. Perhaps you should read the manual. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21