Semi automatic Hedge EA

Hello everyone 

I am  looking for semi automatic hedging EA that would open an opposite trade (after I manually initiate one) that opposit trade would be pending order with double or triple the original trade size (could be designated in the parameter) and far from the original trade by number of pips which can be modified along with its taking profit, and that it will close automatically the other trade when one of the 2 hit the TP

if anyone would recommend such an EA its really appreciate it, hoping that I did not forget any other details required in it

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Requests to execute trade operations are formalized as orders. Each order has a variety of properties for reading. Information on them can be obtained using functions Position identifier that is set to an order as soon as it is executed. Each executed order results in a deal that opens or modifies an already existing position. The identifier of...