Why did MQL5 disabled my Signal

Hi,

My signal was disabled for some reason that I cannot figure out. According to what I know I did nothing wrong.

The message at the header says that I should write to the service desk while the service desk says that I should write on the forum, which leaves me afraid to violate your rules

So, could anybody help me, please?

This is a users' forum.

Only the service desk can assist you.

The message at the header says that I should write to the service desk while the service desk says that I should write on the forum
interesting

Muhammad Elbermawi:

Hi,

My signal was disabled for some reason that I cannot figure out. According to what I know I did nothing wrong.

The message at the header says that I should write to the service desk while the service desk says that I should write on the forum, which leaves me afraid to violate your rules

So, could anybody help me, please?

Give some more information in order to help, nothing happens out of nowhere, you should suspect some reason.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Give some more information in order to help, nothing happens out of nowhere, you should suspect some reason.

Thanks, Eleni for your interest,

My signal is a free demo and I didn't receive any complaint from anybody and there are no followers with real money.
I read the rules and I could not figure out what I did wrong, so I followed MQL5 protocol and opened a thread on the forum.

Muhammad Elbermawi:

Thanks, Eleni for your interest,

My signal is a free demo and I didn't receive any complaint from anybody and there are no followers with real money.
I read the rules and I could not figure out what I did wrong, so I followed MQL5 protocol and opened a thread on the forum.

Do you suspect something, some reason that your signal was disabled?

Can you post some sceenshots of its trading history or its first page?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you suspect something, some reason that your signal was disabled?

Can you post some sceenshots of its trading history or its first page?

I have written a detailed message before with screenshots (post#1), but the forum moderators modified the post and erased the screenshots ... if they allow me I'll put it again.

Muhammad Elbermawi:
I have written a detailed message before with screenshots (post#1), but the forum moderators modified the post and erased the screenshots ... if they allow me I'll put it again.

If this about a disabled demo signal with no subscribers, you can post some info here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If this about a disabled demo signal with no subscribers, you can post some info here.

OK, I understood the reason for modifying the 1st post, thanks, Eleni.

I will wait for the Service Desk response and if you allow me I can tell in short what happened so other MQL5 members can benefit from it.

Thank you

Hi,

The service desk enabled my signal back. They didn't tell me the reasons.

Thanks a lot for your help.