Issue with drag and drop feature trades from History / Can't show single historic trades

Since the latest MT5 Update/Release Version 2450 of the 22nd of May 2020, I can't display single trades on my chart anymore by dragging them onto the chart from the "History"-tab. If I drag and drop a position I took onto the chart, nothing happens, although I have every checkbox to show the trade history on charts checked... I can only show every trade of a pair at once or none at all. I am using the MT5 platform, which I already completely re-installed twice, but the problem is still there. This is really frustrating, because I cannot journal my trades anymore.

Does anyone else have this problem? I can't be the only one that is bothered by this major bug.

I would appreciate some help very much!

I have same problem.

@MetaQuotes Please look into this Bug. It was so nice in MT4 with MT5 It's Major Bug.

Saravanakumar D #:
@MetaQuotes Please look into this Bug. It was so nice in MT4 with MT5 It's Major Bug.

What bug ? As far as I know there is no bug.

You need to enable the feature, did you ?

Alain Verleyen #:

What bug ? As far as I know there is no bug.

You need to enable the feature, did you ?

Dear Alain.. In MT4 go to "Account History" tab in terminal window. Drag a order and drop on a chart you will see only that order History arrow in chart. But with MT5 when you drag and drop it will not show only that order history arrows. You can only enable all history Right click-->Trade History.

Kind regards

Saravanakumar D #: Dear Alain.. In MT4 go to "Account History" tab in terminal window. Drag a order and drop on a chart you will see only that order History arrow in chart. But with MT5 when you drag and drop it will not show only that order history arrows. You can only enable all history Right click-->Trade History.
MT5 works differently to MT4. On MT5, the "Show trade history" in the chart's properties, shows all trades. You can't view just one as was the case in MT4.
Chart Settings - Additional Features - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Appearance and properties of each chart in the trading platform can be configured individually. Click " Properties" in the Charts menu or...

Fernando Carreiro #:
MT5 works differently to MT4. On MT5, the "Show trade history" in the chart's properties, shows all trades. You can't view just one as was the case in MT4.

Dear Alain, The software users wants user friendly one. that's where most of the recent softwares not focusing on. Yeah I understand MT5 has so many advantages. But for the traders this feature is super great. If you want to know about how much this feature is good, just make a poll you will understand how many users want to be like that.

Regards

Saravanakumar D #: Dear Alain, The software users wants user friendly one. that's where most of the recent softwares not focusing on. Yeah I understand MT5 has so many advantages. But for the traders this feature is super great. If you want to know about how much this feature is good, just make a poll you will understand how many users want to be like that.

Forum moderators, like us, are normal users. We are not administrators nor MetaQuotes developers. We cannot make changes to MetaTrader.

MT5 has been like this for many years and this functionality has not changed so far. I doubt that they will do it now, no matter if it is your wish.