Load error EA terminal

Hello guys, 

Was using an EA from the market since last year up to today,  my terminals i had a smiley face everything was working, then when i restarted the terminal i got this message:

2020.05.26 01:56:49.815 cannot load 'C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\DCB96C12737E6BE468645D74C9518565\MQL4\Experts\TNT EA.ex4'

What's weird is i have 6 other terminals with the exact same EA and no error message.

So i installed a new terminal and tried to attach the EA again, same error.

Any clues?

Don Calito:

Hello guys, 

Was using an EA from the market since last year up to today,  my terminals i had a smiley face everything was working, then when i restarted the terminal i got this message:

2020.05.26 01:56:49.815 cannot load 'C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\DCB96C12737E6BE468645D74C9518565\MQL4\Experts\TNT EA.ex4'

What's weird is i have 6 other terminals with the exact same EA and no error message.

So i installed a new terminal and tried to attach the EA again, same error.

Any clues?

Is it activated ? The other terminals are on the same computer ?

Alain Verleyen:
Is it activated ? The other terminals are on the same computer ?

Same computer and activated.

Don Calito:

Same computer and activated.

It's corrupted I suppose, try to delete it and update again.

Alain Verleyen:
It's corrupted I suppose, try to delete it and update again.

I did a fresh reinstall same issue.

I even tried a fresh install on another laptop and have the same error.

As i mentioned earlier  the EA is running fine on the other 6 terminal but i have a feeling if i shutdown and restart those terminals i will face the same error again since this error occured when i restarted 1 terminal.