NEED HELP CODING MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS INTO EXPERT ADVISOR

I use RSI divergence as my scalping strategy, the information candlesticks provide is important but i also like the simplicity that a line chart provides in help finding patterns, so I've attached a Simple Moving Average of 1 (SMA1) to the chart which acts as a line graph on top of my candlestick chart. Now when trading divergence I've noticed that there is only a couple of chart pattern that works. The pattern in which the SMA1 makes sharp turns are the right setups and any setup where the SMA1 would go flat is a losing trade, if anybody has a problem in understanding this, i will also provide pictures of what i im trying to explain below, hopefully it will clear it out.
I guess i don't want the market to be flat between the number of candles in my setup. Now to the question, how do i code my expert advisor to follow my analysis of a trade setup.
Thank you
Files:

DroidM:
 I use RSI divergence as my scalping strategy, the information candlesticks provide is important but i also like the simplicity that a line chart provides in help finding patterns, so I've attached a Simple Moving Average of 1 (SMA1) to the chart which acts as a line graph on top of my candlestick chart. Now when trading divergence I've noticed that there is only a couple of chart pattern that works. The pattern in which the SMA1 makes sharp turns are the right setups and any setup where the SMA1 would go flat is a losing trade, if anybody has a problem in understanding this, i will also provide pictures of what i im trying to explain below, hopefully it will clear it out.
I guess i don't want the market to be flat between the number of candles in my setup. Now to the question, how do i code my expert advisor to follow my analysis of a trade setup.
Thank you

And the answer is, go to https://www.mql5.com/en/job and create an order for this.

Or, you can begin learning here all you need to 'how do I code' 

You're welcome.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello , Hope you are fine Please can you convert this MT4 to MT5 exactly same functionality. This indicator draws parallel lines. This indicator draws parallel lines for different timeframes Thank you Oi , Boa Tarde, Conforme já passado as informações : Gostaria de um EA , Baseado no Didi ndex e no grafico Heiken Ashi , Vou utilizar no gráfico...

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

And the answer is, go to https://www.mql5.com/en/job and create an order for this.

You're welcome.

If that was the answer i wouldn't be posting here, would i ? 😐

DroidM:
If that was the answer i wouldn't be posting here, would i ? 😐

that's how it works....no slaves here!

Kenneth Parling:

that's how it works....no slaves here!

Since when was saving a little money and learning a new skill a bad thing ? , <Deleted>

DroidM:
Since when was saving a little money and learning a new skill a bad thing ? , <Deleted>

Of course, learning a new skill is not a bad thing.

Learning not to use all capital letters in your title or posts is also a good thing. People don't like to be shouted at.

When people post saying that they want help, they will often be directed to Freelance if they don't post any code.

You can get a lot of help when others can actually see that you are putting in some effort yourself.

DroidM:

Now to the question, how do i code my expert advisor to follow my analysis of a trade setup.

The first thing is to write out the steps required or a flowchart.

Then you write the code to check for the required conditions.

If you are just starting to learn to code in MQL4, I think that what you want to do is too complicated and you should start with something simpler.

Keith Watford:

Of course, learning a new skill is not a bad thing.

Learning not to use all capital letters in your title or posts is also a good thing. People don't like to be shouted at.

When people post saying that they want help, they will often be directed to Freelance if they don't post any code.

You can get a lot of help when others can actually see that you are putting in some effort yourself.

The first thing is to write out the steps required or a flowchart.

Then you write the code to check for the required conditions.

If you are just starting to learn to code in MQL4, I think that what you want to do is too complicated and you should start with something simpler.

Yes, it was just a misunderstanding. I will code it on my own, that's not a problem, but how exactly i go about it is the problem because while manual trading, visual aid was adequate for the analysis but breaking it down for a bot is something I can't wrap my head around. 
I look for divergence in 34 candles not more
Usually when the market is flat, it's the smaller candles with big wicks and 3 or more such candles would make it seem flat. Now to code, should i take the open and close of the first such candle and use that information to see if 3 or more candles close in that range ? Or can you suggest a simpler way of doing it.
Thank you.