How to dispute finalized freelance order?

I ordered an EA from a developer on here, his code does not meet my specifications and there was a lot of problems with it. Issues he said he would fix, so in good faith I closed the order hoping he would fix the code but he did not. It has been 4 days. How to I go about something like this.

PS: This was my first freelance order

search forum here, and you'll find.that the arbitration process is broken.

It is always better to try to come up with compromise between you and developer.
Otherwise it will be a long arbitration process and nobody gets the budget but mql5, since they are already in possesion of your money. 
No real interest to give up the money sooner than necessary ;)
Unless they would fix the arbitration process soon.

Good luck

Arbitration cannot be used in this case as the job has completed.

You should not have completed until you were satisfied that the job had been completed according to the specifications.

Keith Watford:

You should not have completed until you were satisfied that the job had been completed according to the specifications.

You may be right, but as reputable site connecting freelancers and users, asking for "specification", and process payments, you should take the responsibilities for disputes and resolving issues when this happened.

The presumption is that the job will be done on time and Specification we provide. Most of users will do close the job " in good faith " and give the developer a bit more time to finish the job. 

Same happened to me too. I close the job after the developer showed me over Team Viewer on his screen what he has done to time, and force me to close the job whit promise to fix remaining issues. 

I was so naive and closed the job. Next he start to struggle to finish the job, start to be root, and finally he start to be very root and clearly sad that he will never refund the money. 

So if this developer is so confident he will receive funds whatever happened next, mean there is no option for disputes or any other option. It's a true SCAM for me.

And anyone can become freelancer and scam MQL5 site users with ease....  This can't be, is it?   

Keith Watford:

Lyubomir Kratinov:

You may be right, but as reputable site connecting freelancers and users, asking for "specification", and process payments, you should take the responsibilities for disputes and resolving issues when this happened.

The presumption is that the job will be done on time and Specification we provide. Most of users will do close the job " in good faith " and give the developer a bit more time to finish the job. 

Same happened to me too. I close the job after the developer showed me over Team Viewer on his screen what he has done to time, and force me to close the job whit promise to fix remaining issues. 

I was so naive and closed the job. Next he start to struggle to finish the job, start to be root, and finally he start to be very root and clearly sad that he will never refund the money. 

So if this developer is so confident he will receive funds whatever happened next, mean there is no option for disputes or any other option. It's a true SCAM for me.

And anyone can become freelancer and scam MQL5 site users with ease....  This can't be, is it?   

The developer did not "force" you to click the complete job button.

You were foolish enough to complete the job so you should take responsibility for your foolishness.

MQL5 should make it easy to contact them even after a job ha been closed. The programmer or freelancer knows that there's nothing the customer can do, the moment the job has been closed. There are some unprofessional/unqualified programmers out there, that need to be exposed.  It should also be made easy to contact arbitration team. 

Lyubomir Kratinov #:

there is no reason to close the job in good faith... if the deadline isn't enough always is possible to extend it or close later in overdue. also the demonstration step is for check if it's going int the right direction. if in this step the freelancer isn't able to something close to the specification there is no reason to go ahead with the job. it can be deleted or the customer can selected another candidate.