How Do You Get The Right MT4 Terminal To Open When You Click FREE DEMO Then Yes, I Have A Metatrader 4

I am having a problem. I want to downlaod a Free Demo in the market because it does not show up in the Market Terminal. I click free Demo and I have two Metrader 4 applications on my computer. When I click Yes, I have Metatrader 4. It opens and downloads in the wrong MT4 terminal. How do I get it to download in the Mt4 that I want it to ? 

Manually move it to another folder.

Nagisa Unada:
Manually move it to another folder.
I tried that it did not work. I was reading where in the past the program gave you a choice of which MT4 you wanted to download to. 

Clifford Bryan:
I tried that it did not work. I was reading where in the past the program gave you a choice of which MT4 you wanted to download to. 

What did you try?

After downloading it according to the instructions on the screen, manually move it to the market folder of MT4 you want to use it.

With the way, you can use the most "free demo" without problems.

If it doesn't work, I'm afraid not.

Nagisa Unada:

What did you try?

After downloading it according to the instructions on the screen, manually move it to the market folder of MT4 you want to use it.

With the way, you can use the most "free demo" without problems.

If it doesn't work, I'm afraid not.

I figured out what you meant. I was able to manually move the file from the MT4 that the system was using as default to the MT4 that I wanted to use.Thank you VERY MUCH