regarding stoploss

Is there a possibility that the stoploss had not been triggered, and the losses become larger than expected? Can the stoploss be 100% excuted ?at this time,what shall we do? close the position manually? my question, is there any way to protect my account's capital in case the price continued to go against me in huge number and wiped out my account ? 

kwang1:

Is there a possibility that the stoploss had not been triggered, and the losses become larger than expected? Can the stoploss be 100% excuted ?at this time,what shall we do? close the position manually? my question, is there any way to protect my account's capital in case the price continued to go against me in huge number and wiped out my account ? 

Guys, Any updates?  

During the time of very high volatility there can be a very large slippage and the stop-loss can be triggered at a level several pips worse than the nominal. The weekly price gap may also surpass the stop-loss level by many pips. Nevertheless, it will get triggered at the market price whenever it's possible, so there's no better way to protect your position; manual execution is worse in this case.