Signal subscription failure

I have 3 subscriptions but unable to gain a 4th. The platform links through as usual but there is no signal copied.

richhand:
I have 3 subscriptions but unable to gain a 4th. The platform links through as usual but there is no signal copied.

Post some more details of your problem.

Since you have 3 running subscriptions, I guess that you know the steps you should do.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Post some more details of your problem.

Since you have 3 running subscriptions, I guess that you know the steps you should do.

I can select the signal from the database through tools/options and select the relevant MT4 account to apply it to but it doesn't connect. This is a free signal from one of the EA providers. I already have a free signal from the same EA provider that works as it should   

richhand:

I can select the signal from the database through tools/options and select the relevant MT4 account to apply it to but it doesn't connect. This is a free signal from one of the EA providers. I already have a free signal from the same EA provider that works as it should   

If you were trying to connnect your real account by subscribing to free signal so it is impossible (real accounts can not subscribe to free signals).
If it is the other case so you can look at the logs for more information

richhand:

These are the instructions, in case you've missed something: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Sergey Golubev:
If you were trying to connnect your real account by subscribing to free signal so it is impossible (real accounts can not subscribe to free signals).
If it is the other case so you can look at the logs for more information

There are no logs being created for this and I've tried 2 different brokers. The MT4 account is demo.

I've now been able to subscribe to the signal through my VPS instead of my laptop. The subscription is showing in my MQL5 account although I am waiting for the actual connection to occur at the platform. Last week there was a lag of about 1 hour before the connection for a subscription occurred so I assume this is the same. 

richhand:
I've now been able to subscribe to the signal through my VPS instead of my laptop. The subscription is showing in my MQL5 account although I am waiting for the actual connection to occur at the platform. Last week there was a lag of about 1 hour before the connection for a subscription occurred so I assume this is the same. 

Usually there is no lag, when you subscribe to a signal you can set it up right away.

It seems more like a MQL5 account confusion between your laptop and VPS.