How can i make my indicator to work in more than one symbol/currency?

Hello, if someone can please help me, i'm trying to make my mt4 indicator works in more than one coin pair at the same time, in only one graph, this way it would send me a alert about USD/JPY while i only put it on EUR/USD chart, for example, someone can help me please?

wevertonh:
Hello, if someone can please help me, i'm trying to make my mt4 indicator works in more than one coin pair at the same time, in only one graph, this way it would send me a alert about USD/JPY while i only put it on EUR/USD chart, for example, someone can help me please?
did you write the code for the indicator yourself? if so, you can specify what chart to look at. Else, just open another chart, and put it on there

In future please post in the correct section
I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

wevertonh:

Are you talking about this indicator?

Files:

wevertonh: i'm trying to make my mt4 indicator works in more than one coin pair at the same time,
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 № 4

cidand1:
did you write the code for the indicator yourself? if so, you can specify what chart to look at. Else, just open another chart, and put it on there

i guess you didn't read my question, i want to do this WITHOUT having to open in another chart

Yes ,i wrote the code, but i still need this part

William Roeder:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 № 4

1. I don't know how to make this code, that's why i'm asking here.

I need 6 of my currency to become 1 dollar, it's impossible to find someone to code for me for a fair price because of that.

2. I know many indicators that does that, so i believe it's not that hard

wevertonh:

1. I don't know how to make this code, that's why i'm asking here.

2. I know many indicators that does that, so i believe it's not that hard

Yes, it is not that hard. You already wrote (according to you,) an indicator that reads the current symbol. Look at that line, read that documentation, code it to read another symbol, Show us your attempt and state the nature of your problem. Or pay someone.
          No free help 2017.04.21