Net profit in account history tab. Why not?

Can anyone explain to me why MT4 in the account history does not have the entry NET PROFIT (or similar) which also calculates the costs (swaps and commissions)? It is absurd that such an important thing is missing. What's the reason? Advice on how to do it?

It's worse than you think.

Do not count on OrderCommission and OrderSwap. Some brokers don't use those fields. (Maybe related to Government required accounting/tax laws.)
          please help: Mt4 commission - Trading Accounts - MQL4 programming forum
          "balance" orders in account history - Day Trading Techniques - MQL4 programming forum

Broker History
FXCM
Commission - <TICKET>
Rollover - <TICKET>

>R/O - 1,000 EUR/USD @0.52

#<ticket>  N/A
OANDA
Balance update
Financing

William Roeder:

It's worse than you think.

Do not count on OrderCommission and OrderSwap. Some brokers don't use those fields. (Maybe related to Government required accounting/tax laws.)
          please help: Mt4 commission - Trading Accounts - MQL4 programming forum
          "balance" orders in account history - Day Trading Techniques - MQL4 programming forum

Broker History
FXCM
Commission - <TICKET>
Rollover - <TICKET>

>R/O - 1,000 EUR/USD @0.52

#<ticket>  N/A

But why does Mt4 not indicate net profit? What's the point in having the PROFIT table, if it's not a profit? How do you do it?

Gianluca Costamagna:

But why does Mt4 not indicate net profit? What's the point in having the PROFIT table, if it's not a profit? How do you do it?

I just add OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap(), After selecting each order.

Reza nasimi:

I just add OrderProfit()+OrderCommission()+OrderSwap(), After selecting each order.

He is talking about the Account History tab in the terminal.

A post not in English has been removed.

Keith Watford:

He is talking about the Account History tab in the terminal.

Yes, You are right. Sorry

Gianluca Costamagna: But why does Mt4 not indicate net profit? What's the point in having the PROFIT table, if it's not a profit? How do you do it?
  1. Because that's how they wrote it (15 years ago.) The world doesn't revolve around you.
  2. There is a profit column, which is all you need unless you hold overnight (swap) or trade with a commissioned broker.
  3. Per #3, add the three columns to get net profit. (subject to #1)

William Roeder:
  1. Because that's how they wrote it (15 years ago.) The world doesn't revolve around you.
  2. There is a profit column, which is all you need unless you hold overnight (swap) or trade with a commissioned broker.
  3. Per #3, add the three columns to get net profit. (subject to #1)

#1 REALLY? And you think, its only my needs? :)

#2 NO. I pay swap and commissions. So i need NET PROFIT column

#3 HOW?

Gianluca Costamagna:
#1 REALLY? And you think, its only my needs? :)
#2 NO. I pay swap and commissions. So i need NET PROFIT column
#3 HOW?
  1. Yes, live with reality. Yes, in over nine years, I've not read any other post wanting that.
  2. You do not need it; live with reality. Add the three numbers. Your question has been answered.
  3. There is no how; live with reality. No one on this user's forum can change that.
Added to my do not help list. Please do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

William Roeder:
  1. Yes, live with reality. Yes, in over nine years, I've not read any other post wanting that.
  2. You do not need it; live with reality. Add the three numbers. Your question has been answered.
  3. There is no how; live with reality. No one on this user's forum can change that.
Added to my do not help list. Please do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

You are only a Little hater :)