Off-topic posts - page 134

Hi, can anyone help me to enter the platform
I can't see my profits anymore

801705032 #:
Hi, can anyone help me to enter the platform
I can't see my profits anymore

Ask your broker for support (because all trading accounts are related to the brokers only).

How can one reallocate jobs among MT5 cores (and/or agents), especially since core 1 (on which the terminal apparently is running) cannot be disabled during optimization?  I have about 2000 more jobs on core 1 than any other core on my machine or the local agent farm.  So now all my local agents and most of the cores on my local machine are doing nothing, while core 1 clings to the 2000 extra jobs.  It would be nice if the jobs would be reallocated automatically, or at least if one could disable core 1 and get them reallocated without stopping the simulation.  When I have tried stopping the simulation, sometimes the whole progress is forgotten and the simulation starts over from scratch, which is worse than doing nothing.  

Good day traders 
How are you doing, how can i setup my account on mt4 to start the process?

Desmond Jacques Apollus #:
Good day traders 
How are you doing, how can i setup my account on mt4 to start the process?
read this post about HowTo

Is there any trading autobot yet that uses neural networks? I am interested in such a bot with unsupervised learning capabilities.

Regards

Anyone know what happened to Fernando Carreiro? As you might remember, he used to be an active moderator. I don't have any questions, I just noticed he has not been active. Hope everything is ok

Paul75 #:

Agree with Master forex IB analysis is very important trading without analysis leads to losses.. As we put money we can't just trade with blind eyes.

I agree master forex

Sheenarose Garcia #:

who can i ask for an help?

Me? 

Was just wanting to say thank you for all the great info. I think this is a great platforume. The only way to learn trading signals and forex.