Off-topic posts - page 74

Ekwueme James #:
can anyone help i want to create an EA that take order after a second  bullish/bearish candle and all all the trade at a specified price (Resistance/support) 

use freelance services

Ayeche #:
Is anyone aware about the ongoing mt4 servers upgrade sine 28 September 2022?
-----
I cannot trade since last Wednesday. Every time I contact customer service on enquiry@mt4ams.com, I receive the below message:
--------
Notice
Dear MT4 users, due to the recent surge in investment users, in order to meet the growing needs of users and better serve customers, we have upgraded our servers and trading accounts. We will notify you by email when the update is complete.
<Deleted>
best wishes
MetaTrader 4

Never sign up with a broker before you check up their standing with forex peace army dot com.

I CANT WITHDRAW FUND FROM BROKER BHYKYO 
PLZ HELP ME 

660335 #:
I CANT WITHDRAW FUND FROM BROKER BHYKYO 
PLZ HELP ME 

You've been scammed, MT5 is only a piece of software and MQL5.com is not a broker.

If you can't conact your 'broker', try to contact your country's financial fraud department or police.

Choose your next broker among the well known and regulated ones and remember that respectable brokers don't contact you through so called 'agents'.

Can anyone assist me in answering the following question? Whilst on a live account, can an intermediary or broker put funds into that account to trade? Ones' personal account. If so, why would they do that?

Chris Rothman #: Can anyone assist me in answering the following question? Whilst on a live account, can an intermediary or broker put funds into that account to trade? Ones' personal account. If so, why would they do that?

An intermediary? No!

The broker? Maybe, if they offer bonus capital, or rebates, or pay you interest, but they usually inform you before and is described in the transaction details.  Other than that, I don't know of any other reason.

Make sure you are working with a reputable, licensed and regulated broker. Follow-up with the regulatory body to make sure that the license is in fact real and valid.

Please how do I withdraw back my money which I mistakely deposited here in mql5 instead of a broker account(mt5) 

Oluwaseyi David #:
Please how do I withdraw back my money which I mistakely deposited here in mql5 instead of a broker account(mt5) 

Only the Service Desk can help you with that:

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".