Off-topic posts - page 6

My MQID is not working for notifications to my mobile phone. Can anyone help please? 

hello i have a VPs Install on my EA but any time I shut my PC my EA does not work which means my VPS is not connected. When I clisk on migrate all it says check your journal and it is not . working 

xqq:

Yes ToolBar is Big !!! :(
Pls can you tell me how I can update my phone number? I cannot deposit into mql5 for purchases. Any time I fill the phone number it would not lock in, immediately I open new page and go back the number disappears from the boxes. What do I do?

imafidonjephthah:
Pls can you tell me how I can update my phone number? I cannot deposit into mql5 for purchases. Any time I fill the phone number it would not lock in, immediately I open new page and go back the number disappears from the boxes. What do I do?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/imafidonjephthah/security

I deposited money into my trading account and it didn't reflect 

The account is still showing a zero balance while i have deposited some money into it.

MAXERA:
The account is still showing a zero balance while i have deposited some money into it.

If you've deposited money here in MQL5.com they can't reflect into your trading account, because MQL5.com is not a broker.

How do you recognize a Scammer or a market promoter.

LewisForex:

Read carefully reviews, descriptions and comments and try to see between the lines.

In signals, have in mind that a signal that it was published at MQL5.com at a later date of its creation and has a light blue line in some part of its growth chart, may have a false maximum drawdown value, since the maximum drawdown cannot be monitored and properly registered if the signal is not connected to MQL5.com signal database from the very beginning.

LewisForex:
read post and post #19