Ask for help - page 3

I'm trying to withdraw my money and the broker I went threw is no longer in business ....How do I get my money out

Wolf65nr #:
I'm trying to withdraw my money and the broker I went threw is no longer in business ....How do I get my money out

There is no other way to get your money, you've probably been scammed.

Choose your broker among the well known and regulated ones next time.

Good morning folks, I hope you are well.
I'm facing this problem and I would like some help urgently.

Navin_ Evaristoo #: Good morning folks, I hope you are well. I'm facing this problem and I would like some help urgently.

You have not explained what problems you are facing. The screenshot is in Portuguese, which I do understand, but it still does not explain what problem you are seeking help with.

Fernando Carreiro # :

Você não sabe quais problemas você pode estar. A captura de tela está em português, o que eu entendo, mas ainda não explica você está procurando ajuda.

Estou tentando abrir uma conta real numa corretora para começar a operar mas estou a enfrentar este problema  e peço que vocês me recomendem boas corretoras 

Navin_ Evaristoo #: I'm trying to open a real account with a broker to start trading but I'm facing this problem and I ask you to recommend me good brokers

Please write in English. This is the English forum. If you prefer to communicate in Portuguese, then please use the Portuguese forum.

Broker recommendations are not allowed on the forum. You will have to research your brokers, making sure they are regulated and reputable.

Before you can open a real account with any broker, you have to first contact them directly and create a profile in which you also have to provide personal information such as proof of identity and proof of address.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia

Why my withdraw request no passed since 2 month 

660335 #:
Why my withdraw request no passed since 2 month 
As I guess this concerns a brokerage account contact the broker or its regulating authority, police, lawyer.... I m sorry to say that in this case nobody can help you here.

I have down loaded the <Deleted>  EA. The software shows its enabled with a green tick in top right of the screen but there is no data coming through,MT4 says its a free download. Can anyone help please.

gregmorgan #: I have down loaded the <Deleted> EA. The software shows its enabled with a green tick in top right of the screen but there is no data coming through,MT4 says its a free download. Can anyone help please.
  1. <Deleted>

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move your post there soon.

3. Don't expect us to know what “order flow foot print cluster EA” is, or the specific version. Post a link.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

4. What is in the logs?