I need an auto stop loss EA

Hey evryone . Im a bit of a newbie. Im looking for an EA that will do an automatic trailing stop loss so I can set it at for example 30 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 30 pips the stop loss moves with it.  example : 

I put in a buy order at 1.23400  the market moves up to  1.23700 . I then manually move my stop loss into profit . then the EA takes over and I remove my take profit so if the market moved up another 30-150 pips it would automaticaally move my stop loss

30 pips below on a buy and 30 above on a sell. ( allowing me to get some sleep lol )   ( i hope that makes sence. ) also ... i am using metatrader 4.. is this possible in meta trader 4? or would I need meta trader 5 ?  Any help is appreciated :)

In future please post in the correct section
I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Franky Robertson:

Hey evryone . Im a bit of a newbie. Im looking for an EA that will do an automatic trailing stop loss so I can set it at for example 30 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 30 pips the stop loss moves with it.  example : 

I put in a buy order at 1.23400  the market moves up to  1.23700 . I then manually move my stop loss into profit . then the EA takes over and I remove my take profit so if the market moved up another 30-150 pips it would automaticaally move my stop loss

30 pips below on a buy and 30 above on a sell. ( allowing me to get some sleep lol )   ( i hope that makes sence. ) also ... i am using metatrader 4.. is this possible in meta trader 4? or would I need meta trader 5 ?  Any help is appreciated :)

Hello,

We are not allowed to talk about products in the forum, so you only have to do a search yourself to find something that will serve you.