can you list me all reasons that cause "Financial operations are limited" error - page 2

Mahdi Dehghan:

i am limited with no reason and no response in service desk for one weak

shame on you

You are not even registered as a seller !

Off-topic.

Alain Verleyen:

You are not even registered as a seller !

Off-topic.

In fact the: financial operations are limited, issue concerns standard MQL5 members too (and not only sellers), that can't proceed with a deposit or purchase when they are under this limitation.

Eleni Anna Branou:

In fact the: financial operations are limited, issue concerns standard MQL5 members too (and not only sellers), that can't proceed with a deposit or purchase when they are under this limitation.

I know that, but it's different situation completely.

A seller will be "debarred from selling products" and it's critical when you try to create your own business. If the seller is faulty ok, but otherwise it's really a bad thing, to say the least.

Alain Verleyen:

I know that, but it's different situation completely.

A seller will be "debarred from selling products" and it's critical when you try to create your own business. If the seller is faulty ok, but otherwise it's really a bad thing, to say the least.

This is true Alain, is extremely more inconvenient for a seller, but is a serious impediment for any simple member too.

Alireza Yadegar:
in searching the forum, based on what other sellers told (those that had this limit) , i found 3 reasons:
1- log in with a previously banned ip (or device) and then complete a financial transaction (like completing a job in freelance section)- that is very bad because many peoples use free VPNs, myself use it for telegram, and this ip can be the same with another one banned ip! 
2- log in simultaneously with 2 different devices or ip and at this situation complete a financial transaction
3- receiving suspicious money from your customer (which is the best case and have no business with us)

i think myself is on #1 now, and my account blocked, waiting for service desk response, hope it solved.

Here is also a #4 which is 

4. Using multiple users accounts.

This is a violation of the Terms and Conditions because people with bad intent could use one account for selling items while using the other account for buying items essentially shuttling money between accounts and this method can be misused in money laundering activities.

From what i know, or better said from what i have seen is that there is always a reason.

The system does not limit accounts randomly like a slot machine, there is always something that lead up to this event.

Many times people use multiple accounts to purchase and rate their own product (on the other account) a 5 stars and to write a good review trying to boost their own sales.

Of course that is not accepted.

Other then that, I know that there can be an issue with (banned) dynamic IP's but these are non permanent, meaning that the message will simply disappear when the IP address is different on the next login.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Marco vd Heijden:

Here is also a #4 which is 

4. Using multiple users accounts.

This is a violation of the Terms and Conditions because people with bad intent could use one account for selling items while using the other account for buying items essentially shuttling money between accounts and this method can be misused in money laundering activities.

From what i know, or better said from what i have seen is that there is always a reason.

The system does not limit accounts randomly like a slot machine, there is always something that lead up to this event.

Many times people use multiple accounts to purchase and rate their own product (on the other account) a 5 stars and to write a good review trying to boost their own sales.

Of course that is not accepted.

Other then that, I know that there can be an issue with (banned) dynamic IP's but these are non permanent, meaning that the message will simply disappear when the IP address is different on the next login.

You are right about multiple accounts.

However about this :

That's not completely exact, of course there is always a cause, but there is not always a valid one. You can be sure about that. It's of course a good and mandatory thing to protect everyone and Metaquotes itself about financial abuses. But they should be more careful and avoid blocking honest people and sellers.

Alain Verleyen:

You are right about multiple accounts.

However about this :

That's not completely exact, of course there is always a cause, but there is not always a valid one. You can be sure about that. It's of course a good and mandatory thing to protect everyone and Metaquotes itself about financial abuses. But they should be more careful and avoid blocking honest people and sellers. 

The system can not be 100% certain, there will always be some few invalid cases among the vast majority that were rightfully intercepted.

Marco vd Heijden:

thanks for your add on Marco, yeah i used a free VPN and then suddenly my account limited. after that i never opened VPN again and use my main ip, but still account is limited. i hope service desk answer me sooner. each day 1-2 customer send me text massage about this problem, they have no trust on my products anymore because of that stupid text error which they see under price tag.

you know guys, Metaquest make a lot of money each day, why they don't hire some new employee to answer sellers in service desk sooner than! this is 1 week now that im blocked and im loosing some potential buyers each day.

anyway, i know here is users forum and Metaquest admins don't read what i write here. just some confabulate... 

Do you know usually how many days later service desk will answer?  It is now 25 days, still no response and still financial operation is block! 

Alireza Yadegar:
Do you know usually how many days later service desk will answer?  It is now 25 days, still no response and still financial operation is block! 

Well it also states "Author debarred from selling products" so i am sure that there is something that you know that we don't know and that there is more to it.