MT5 Alerts

Hey Guys,

When my EA creates an alert in mt5, it get notification on mobile but not when I manually create an alert using right click > trading > alert. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

Sach

Alerts and mail notifications are two different things. You can look for an indicator to do the notification.

lippmaje:
Alerts and mail notifications are two different things. You can look for an indicator to do the notification.

they are. When we set metaquotes ID of mobile in mt5 desktop, aren't we suppose to get alert notification in mt5 app on iphone? why manually created alert do not show notifications in mt5 app on mobile?

See issue in more detail here. When I set alert using alert editor (see below) and test it out, I DO NOT get mobile notification

but when I test my metaquotesID in tools > options (see below), I GET AN ALERT ON MOBILE. 

What kind of sorcery is this? and how to fix it?

sachnyc:

See issue in more detail here. When I set alert using alert editor (see below) and test it out, I DO NOT get mobile notification

but when I test my metaquotesID in tools > options (see below), I GET AN ALERT ON MOBILE. 

What kind of sorcery is this? and how to fix it?

Choose Notification instead of Sound.

Alain Verleyen:

Choose Notification instead of Sound.

thanks man. sometimes small things cause lot of time wastage and frustration. Are you Russian btw?

sachnyc: Are you Russian btw?

Click on anyone's name and you see their profile.

William Roeder:

Click on anyone's name and you see their profile.

thanks. And do you know why now when I create a alert using right click > trading > alert...I cannot move alert up or down using mouse? I was able to do that something back

sachnyc: I cannot move alert up or down using mouse?
Did you check Tools → Options (control+O) → ChartsUse 'Alt' key to drag trade levels?

William Roeder:
Did you check Tools → Options (control+O) → ChartsUse 'Alt' key to drag trade levels?

I think i disabled dragging of trade levels in my mt5 and that disabled alerts dragging too. how come trade levels is alert? I am confused