tools which can make trade on our indicatot

is there anyone can help with the tools which can turn our indicator into EA?

You can use Freelance for example.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
looking for developer to develope a pinbar finder that finds pinbar that appears at the 6 ema and the 18 ema .and give a dotted signal below the low of the pinar Hey ! I want a successful and working compounding strategy for binary options trading. Please let me know if you have anything similar. I'd also like to get it coded if you have it...

Shakeel Ur rehman: is there anyone can help with the tools which can turn our indicator into EA?
  1. Don't try to do that. There are no buffers, no IndicatorCounted() or prev_calculated. No way to know if older bars have changed or been added (history update.)

Just get the value(s) of the indicator(s) into EA/indicator (using iCustom) and do what you want with it.
    You should encapsulate your iCustom calls to make your code self-documenting.
              Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12