Subscribe a signal, but the signal works exactly same as one of a EA I bought

Dear experienced traders,

I subscribe a signal, but the signal works exactly same as one of a EA I bought....

What should I do?

Is here any rule for that?

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

Sky L:

Dear experienced traders,

I subscribe a signal, but the signal works exactly same as one of a EA I bought....

What should I do?

Is here any rule for that?

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

No, a signal provider can use an EA from the Market, there is no rule against it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, a signal provider can use an EA from the Market, there is no rule against it.

Thank you, Eleni. 

Sky L:

Thank you, Eleni. 

Have in mind also that a signal provider can use an EA from the Market, but with adjusted custom settings or trading hours.

Also he/she can turn on and off the EA according to his/her judgement, so that adapt to the current market conditions.

This is only a case scenario of course, because in your example the signal provider could have been using the EA as it is, without any alterations whatsoever.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have in mind also that a signal provider can use an EA from the Market, but with adjusted custom settings or trading hours.

Also he/she can turn on and off the EA according to his/her judgement, so that adapt to the current market conditions.

This is only a case scenario of course, because in your example the signal provider could have been using the EA as it is, without any alterations whatsoever.

Thanks, Eleni.