I bought one product in mql5 and I want to refund, my money back - page 3

Juri L Romeo #:

well.  buyer rules ok. 

but is also true that if I buy a EA, and then the EA is removed from market.  something should be done.

plus, during purchase on mql5,  my card get used also for another transaction "GIFT DNIPRO UA"

I should call my credit card and ask for a chargeback

If EA removed from the Market (but you bought it before that) so you can still use EA:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I am posting it all the time on the forum during the many many years (it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance as well):

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

• If soneone is having some issue with the Market product (not technical issue about how to install and so on; issue with thinking that seller is scammer) - write to the service desk with your technical proofs.
  • If you do not have strong technical proofs - write to the service desk informing them about your case, ask them for advice and ask them to check the seller.

What is wrong with some of you guys?

If an EA is not working properly as described by the seller or user guide, why can't we get a refund back from seller or MQL5?

Are you defending the scammers?

Even if you buy an underwear and it doesn't fit on you, you have the rights to get a refund back.

MQL5 and sellers are responsible for the products they are selling/advertising. That's it!!

Jacare_ASAS #:

What is wrong with some of you guys?

If an EA is not working properly as described by the seller or user guide, why can't we get a refund back from seller or MQL5?

Are you defending the scammers?

Even if you buy an underwear and it doesn't fit on you, you have the rights to get a refund back.

MQL5 and sellers are responsible for the products they are selling/advertising. That's it!!

Serious sellers are taking responsibility for their products and always a find a solution when there is a problem with them.

Choose your purchases more carefully please, check the reviews and comments before you make a decision.

Hello, 

I purchased a product. I activated it a few minutes ago and realized it was not what i was supposed to purchase. I want a refund, however there is no option for the refund available. I understand that I am unable to get a refund for the $50. I see that there are 9/10 activations. Am i obligated to pay all 9/10 activations or just this initial payment of $50? 

Vijay Mantha #:

Hello, 

I purchased a product. I activated it a few minutes ago and realized it was not what i was supposed to purchase. I want a refund, however there is no option for the refund available. I understand that I am unable to get a refund for the $50. I see that there are 9/10 activations. Am i obligated to pay all 9/10 activations or just this initial payment of $50? 

There is no official MQL5.com refund since you've activated it and installed it. If you hadn't done so you could cancel your purchase within 7 days and get an automatic refund.

I suggest you to contact the author/seller about it.

You should have backtested it before making purchase. Use demos in the strategy tester to know if it's what you really want.

I have a refund for a canceled purchase sent back to my MQL5 Account. How do I get the money back to my credit card?

Jack Hudson #:
I have a refund for a canceled purchase sent back to my MQL5 Account. How do I get the money back to my credit card?

You can only withdraw earned funds from your MQL5 account.

You may contact the Service Desk about it.