Add ETF (OIL) chart

Hello all,

Brand new to MQL5 and MT5! 

I looked in the documentation but couldn't find how to add an ETF symbol to a chart.

Is this possible and if so how is it done?

Thanks,

~eric

You have to find a broker that offers MT5 and this symbol.

1. Metaquotes is not a broker.
  2. You can only trade what your broker allows. Market Watch → Right Click → Show All.
  3. Is MQL only for Forex? - General - MQL5 programming forum FX, metals, binary options, bit coin. MT4 doesn't allow trading shares, options and futures. MT5 does.
  4. Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
              Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

Carl Schreiber:
You have to find a broker that offers MT5 and this symbol.

Thanks Car!

I created an Admiral Markets demo account. And I can access the OIL EFT in Admiral's web based MT5.

I also logged into my Admiral Demo account on my desktop MT5. Still can't add OIL to a chart though, when I click the + sign to add and type 'OIL' it does not show up in the lookup list.

Not sure what I'm missing. Let me know if you know!

TIA,

~eric

William Roeder:
  2. You can only trade what your broker allows. Market Watch → Right Click → Show All.
  3. Is MQL only for Forex? - General - MQL5 programming forum FX, metals, binary options, bit coin. MT4 doesn't allow trading shares, options and futures. MT5 does.
  4. Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.

Thanks William, 

I'm running MT5. When I right click in Market Watch 'Show All' is dimmed, probably because it is already shown...

I'm not looking for a broker, just access to ETF charts...

William Roeder:

William,

I was able to get Show All to work. It turns out that I wasn't actually logged into the demo account. The system doesn't have a very good interface for that.

And while Admiral doesn't have USO they do have WTI...

~eric