Connecting To VPS

Hi, I purchased a subscription to VPS for my platform MT4 brokerage account. My problem is I cannot connect to the VPS server from my platform, any help out there, thanks.

easerraino:
Hi, I purchased a subscription to VPS for my platform MT4 brokerage account. My problem is I cannot connect to the VPS server from my platform, any help out there, thanks.

Why you can't connect?

Describe your problem in more detail (a screenshot would help).

I bought VPS on my MT5 but I really want to use it on MT4, please how can I achieve this? At the moment, I don't need it on MT5. Thanks.

antabod:
I bought VPS on my MT5 but I really want to use it on MT4, please how can I achieve this? At the moment, I don't need it on MT5. Thanks.

According to the rules:

Only MetaTrader 4 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 4 accounts, while only MetaTrader 5 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 5 accounts.

So, you/we can not move MQL5 VPS from MT5 to MT4 sorry.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

antabod:

You can cancel your MT5 MQL5 VPS subscription and use the remaining time in your MT4 terminal, choosing the free minutes of your MQL5 account.

Hi, i have a MQL5 vps activated in MT5. How can i use it in MT4?

Thanks

erikembrechts #:

Hi, i have a MQL5 vps activated in MT5. How can i use it in MT4?

Thanks

You can cancel your MT5 MQL5 VPS subscription and use the remaining time in your MT4 terminal, choosing the free minutes of your MQL5 account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You can cancel your MT5 MQL5 VPS subscription and use the remaining time in your MT4 terminal, choosing the free minutes of your MQL5 account

Thanks!