Copying signals doesn't work.

Hi everyone,

I decided to try the social trading in mt5, but I havent 't find the answers to theese questions:

1. I have tried out the signal trading in demo accounts. But the positions didn't opened in my account. In my demo account the hadging mode is enagled. So why is it not working?

2. Is it possible to be logged in to different accounts simultaniously and setted a trading signal for each of them for different signal provider?

3. Is there any free signals for live account?

4. When I copy a signal in live account for 30 USD the fee for subscription immediately withdrawed from my account after I set the subscription in mt5?

Thomas19890620:
Hi everyone,

I decided to try the social trading in mt5, but I havent 't find the answers to theese questions:

1. I have tried out the signal trading in demo accounts. But the positions didn't opened in my account. In my demo account the hadging mode is enagled. So why is it not working?

2. Is it possible to be logged in to different accounts simultaniously and setted a trading signal for each of them for different signal provider?

3. Is there any free signals for live account?

4. When I copy a signal in live account for 30 USD the fee for subscription immediately withdrawed from my account after I set the subscription in mt5?

1. Make sure you've done everything as its described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 (the MQL5 VPS procedure is different in MT5)

2. Yes, if you use a different MQL5 VPS for each account/signal subscription.

3. No

4. Yes, it is locked during the subscription period and its credited to the signal provider 7 days after the end of it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. Make sure you've done everything as its described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 (the MQL5 VPS procedure is different in MT5)

2. Yes, if you use a different MQL5 VPS for each account/signal subscription.

3. No

4. Yes, it is locked during the subscription period and its credited to the signal provider 7 days after the end of it.

I have my own server. If I open an account in mt4 I don't have to use vps szerver?

Thomas19890620:
 I have my own server. If I open an account in mt4 I don't have to use vps szerver?

Yes, but you can only copy 1 signal with 1 account like that, unless you use sperate terminals for different brokers/accounts.

You can't copy 2 signals with 2 different accounts of the same broker on the same computer with such VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, but you can only copy 1 signal with 1 account like that, unless you use sperate terminals for different brokers/accounts.

You can't copy 2 signals with 2 different accounts of the same broker on the same computer with such VPS.

I see. I have 158 USD for trying this type of trading. Is it possible to start it with this balance? Is it independent what is the trading balance of my copyed partner?

Thomas19890620:
I see. I have 158 USD for trying this type of trading. Is it possible to start it with this balance? Is it independent what is the trading balance of my copyed partner?

It depends on the signal, contact the signal provider for money management advice.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It depends on the signal, contact the signal provider for money management advice.

In the optins tab in the signals section there is this comment: "Deviation/Slippage". What is it mean?

When I subscribed for a signal and a month later the subscription fee will be automaticly paid form my account or I have to subscribe for the next month in the mt4 manually?

And I have another question: Suppose Ihave sucribed for a signal and my signal provider has 1.000 USD trading balance but I have only 100 USD. Tho positions will be copiad with the same lot or proportionally?

Thomas19890620:

In the optins tab in the signals section there is this comment: "Deviation/Slippage". What is it mean?

When I subscribed for a signal and a month later the subscription fee will be automaticly paid form my account or I have to subscribe for the next month in the mt4 manually?

And I have another question: Suppose Ihave sucribed for a signal and my signal provider has 1.000 USD trading balance but I have only 100 USD. Tho positions will be copiad with the same lot or proportionally?

The deviation/slippage is the difference in pips that the signal copying system will allow for copying a trade, it usually doesn't work as expected.

The signal subscription doesn't offer the automatically renew option like MQL5 VPS does, you need to go to your subscription and renew manually your subscription for 1, 3 or 6 months, before it expires (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions).

Yes, the lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The deviation/slippage is the difference in pips that the signal copying system will allow for copying a trade, it usually doesn't work as expected.

The signal subscription doesn't offer the automatically renew option like MQL5 VPS does, you need to go to your subscription and renew manually your subscription for 1, 3 or 6 months, before it expires (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions).

Yes, the lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

You mentioned: "Yes, the lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage."

In given sutiation is it possible when I paid out the subscription fee and the signals providers positons don't really copied to my account for any reason. I just tried it in demo account and I can not subscibe for some signal. How can I look for the reasons for it?

I was a bit afraid of that because I have to pay the subscription fee in advance.

Thomas19890620:

You mentioned: "Yes, the lot size is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage."

In given sutiation is it possible when I paid out the subscription fee and the signals providers positons don't really copied to my account for any reason. I just tried it in demo account and I can not subscibe for some signal. How can I look for the reasons for it?

I was a bit afraid of that because I have to pay the subscription fee in advance.

If you paid for your subscription and completed the signal setup succesfully, you should be getting copied trades.

Make sure that you've done everything as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you paid for your subscription and completed the signal setup succesfully, you should be getting copied trades.

Make sure that you've done everything as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

ok, I see. When I watching the signal provider's trading history some letters can be watched near the nurrency pair, for example: USDJPY.cfx. What is "cfx" mean?

• www.mql5.com
Hi everyone, I decided to try the social trading in mt5, but I havent 't find the answers to theese questions: 1...