Little seriousness of the programmers - page 2

The same happens with customers that stop responding for a long time making the developer go overdue which is highly undesirable and the developer can do nothing about it.

Or they get the prototype and then test it and see that their strategy isn't working as planned and then all of a sudden everything need to be changed or at least they expect you to.

And there are many other examples.

It works both way's just so you know.

Just for the record: I'm 45 years old now, and I've been programming since primary school, so ... I've had my fair share of customers and wrote quite a bit of code over the years. If you are serious about finding a professional  programmer to handle your job, start by pricing your offer accordingly and explaining your problem in as much detail as possible. If you can't do that, then don't complain if nobody takes you seriously.

Noprofit:

ok , I applied for make EA based on Advanced Trend Dream indicator mt5.

The request was : optimization + insert string for optimization in some hours/time (example: start at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and so..) + SL + n°2 TP 

Start price job 30 $ . Simple or not, these was conditions.

n° 6 programmers replied and n°4 of this wrote "yes, I can make" for 30 $. With this, I wrote well and they understood ok?

I replied to the first and he replied that he had to finish a job. After, I replied to other no more answered anymore.

The problem are 30$? I don't know but if this ..no problem to pay more.

I don't want to create controversy or problem here and I know that here someone he would help me.

But you don't tell me that is better to know programmer before write request becouse 1) I don't know programmer directly 2) why there is section for ask programmers?

So, why the customers must to have money, study how to make requests well and so...and the programmers that answer in freelance section not have obligations?  

it's a russian roulette as someone write?

Going further, if there is a programmer that want to make this EA I'm happy. A serius professional that can also to upgrade EA in the future, considering that a EA that I had done,

now it not works, thak you, regards.

If you're looking for a professional to handle your project, you shouldn't start with a fixed $30 budget, you'd be better off using a reasonable budget range.

Marco vd Heijden:

The same happens with customers that stop responding for a long time making the developer go overdue which is highly undesirable and the developer can do nothing about it.

Or they get the prototype and then test it and see that their strategy isn't working as planned and then all of a sudden everything need to be changed or at least they expect you to.

And there are many other examples.

It works both way's just so you know.

I understand also programmers 

NELODI:

Just for the record: I'm 45 years old now, and I've been programming since primary school, so ... I've had my fair share of customers and wrote quite a bit of code over the years. If you are serious about finding a professional  programmer to handle your job, start by pricing your offer accordingly and explaining your problem in as much detail as possible. If you can't do that, then don't complain if nobody takes you seriously.

Nelodi, you can read what I writed in post for job. If you think not good..tell me. 
For example and about 2 TP: a trader see and want 2 TP in two different positions in chart. This is an idea. What are the programmer options? I don't know. Is important that programmer and trader speak about.
I'm 51 yers old and make trading from 2014 with leverage 1:20/1:30. 

Chidera Anakpe:
If you're looking for a professional to handle your project, you shouldn't start with a fixed $30 budget, you'd be better off using a reasonable budget range.
Yes

Noprofit:
Nelodi, you can read what I writed in post for job. If you think not good..tell me. 
For example and about 2 TP: a trader see and want 2 TP in two different positions in chart. This is an idea. What are the programmer options? I don't know. Is important that programmer and trader speak about.
I'm 51 yers old and make trading from 2014 with leverage 1:20/1:30. 

To avoid any misunderstandings, I have to say that I'm NOT looking for a freelance job as a programmer. The only reason for me to post in this thread, was your rather provocative title and the fact that most programming job offers here come with a ridiculously low price-tag and a vague description of what is required to complete the job.

Anyway ... good luck finding the right person for the job.

NELODI :

Per evitare equivoci, devo dire che NON sto cercando un lavoro freelance come programmatore. L'unica ragione per cui ho pubblicato questo thread, è stato il tuo titolo piuttosto provocatorio e il fatto che la maggior parte delle offerte di lavoro di programmazione qui hanno un prezzo ridicolmente basso e una vaga descrizione di ciò che è necessario per completare il lavoro.

Comunque ... buona fortuna a trovare la persona giusta per il lavoro.

Thank you Nelodi