MT5 Strategy Tester Order Numbers

Is there any way to get MT5 the strategy tester detailed report to show ticket numbers so that we can match trade exits to their entries when multiple positions in a pair are opened? 

Thanks

trimar:

Is there any way to get MT5 the strategy tester detailed report to show ticket numbers so that we can match trade exits to their entries when multiple positions in a pair are opened? 

Thanks

While testing in the strategy tester press ctrl+t to open the trade tab. I think If you make a right click there you can add other columns like in the platform itself.

After the test is done you can export a detailed report using the right click context menu in the backtest result tab.

Ehsan Tarakemeh:

While testing in the strategy tester press ctrl+t to open the trade tab. I think If you make a right click there you can add other columns like in the platform itself.

After the test is done you can export a detailed report using the right click context menu in the backtest result tab.

Thanks Ehsan,

When testing with Strategy Tester, I don't think the Terminal (where the Trade tab is) has anything to do with backtest results.   The Trade tab does show ticket numbers if you're trading demo or live, but it doesn't record trades made with Strategy Tester.  I haven't found any options in Strategy Tester to show ticket numbers.   The exported detailed report doesn't show ticket numbers.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks. 

trimar:

Thanks Ehsan,

When testing with Strategy Tester, I don't think the Terminal (where the Trade tab is) has anything to do with backtest results.   The Trade tab does show ticket numbers if you're trading demo or live, but it doesn't record trades made with Strategy Tester.  I haven't found any options in Strategy Tester to show ticket numbers.   The exported detailed report doesn't show ticket numbers.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks. 

Please check the History and Operations tabs next to the trade tab. All details about orders and deals are there. In the History tab click the "Orders & Deals" option in the context menu to see the Ticket column.

Edit:

Sorry I just got what exactly you want. I don't think there is an option to match exits to entries in a table but the platform do it graphically on the chart.