Metals prices are not updating while curencies updating

Hello,

I have just installed Meta Trader 5 program to my PC with Windows 10. Market fx currencies update real time, but Metals (XAUUSD, XAUGUSD) do not update (frozen) !

Please help me how to fix it?

Regards

Kenan Özbek

You can select the other broker for demo account (there are a lot of MT5 brokers proposing XAU/USD to trade).
If it is real/live account so contact with the broker for explanation.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

25775892:

Hello,

I have just installed Meta Trader 5 program to my PC with Windows 10. Market fx currencies update real time, but Metals (XAUUSD, XAUGUSD) do not update (frozen) !

Please help me how to fix it?

Regards

Kenan Özbek

Ya Im haveing the exact same issue only that the metals where working perfectly last week.

any solution found?

wooky: any solution found?

What part of

Sergey Golubev: If it is real/live account so contact with the broker for explanation.

was unclear to you?